Abstract submissions should comprise the following:
Title + Authors + Affiliations, (750 characters, incl. spaces).
Text: The abstract text (maximum of 2800 characters, incl. spaces). The text should be written in MS WORD* .doc or .docx format, and submitted to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract form, according to: abstract
The scientific organizers of the conference will use the submitted abstracts as the basis for their decisions to invite participants to present posters and short talks. Please note, however, that once you are registered for the conference and have paid the registration fee, you are guaranteed participation in the conference irrespective of whether your abstract is selected for a presentation.
Abstracts will only be published or considered for oral or poster presentation upon payment of the registration fee. For these participants who pay later (it depends also how much later) abstracts will be printed on separate sheets and will be available also in the digital (PDF) form of the book of abstracts, together with all others.
The abstract submission deadline is 30th June, 2014.
Information for speaker
Plenary Lectures 40 min talk and 5 min discussion
Seminar Speakers – 25 min talk and 5 min discussion
Selected abstract speakers – 15 min talk and 3 min discussion
Commercial Speakers – 15 min talk and 5 min discussion
All presentations should be in a PowerPoint (.ppt format). Presentations must be given in advance of lectures.
Seminar lectures, will be presented at the Faculty of Biology AMU Poznan, Paczoski Hall
Posters will be presented by the authors and displayed in the building of Faculty Biology, AMU Poznań, Exhibition Area.
Poster sessions will take place throughout the Conference: on the 18-21 August 2014.
Please note that authors are responsible for putting up the posters on the corresponding board, as well as removing them at the end of the conference. The materials for poster mounting will be provided by the organizers. The maximum size of posters is 115 cm (length) x 83 cm (width).
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
- Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- All presenters (oral and poster) are expected to submit a paper for publication in journal “BioTechnologia, August 2014. Details on paper requirements can be found www.biotechnologia-journal.org.